Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Should fire works be banned. Writing piece.

Should Fireworks be Banned.

Do you want to ban fireworks? I don’t, there kind of a tradition in my family. Most people think its a hazard because they have been setting things on fire and causing tons of damage. I will be giving you 3 reasons to ban them or not to.

Why they shouldn’t be banned:

They shouldn’t be banned because they are a tradition to some people and you can't just destroy a tradition. Traditions are quite important to people and will protest against anyone even the queen. They will do anything to get the fireworks back, I might even protest as well because it's our tradition all so.

Why they should be banned:

They should be banned because they are dangerous and can cause a lot of damage to houses and apartments. Some people use them like bombs and throws them into the sky and when they come down they most likely catch something on fire. It could start a bush fire or something even worse, maybe even your whole neighbourhood.

My Reason why i picked both reasons:

I picked both reasons because I wasn’t sure what one to do and I wanted to have both reasons in there any way. They shouldn’t be banned and they kind of should be as well but it’s really complicated. Most people would try to stop anything like banning them or not banning them.

These are my three reasons why they either should be banned or should not be banned. Thank you for reading my story about “should fireworks be banned”.Hope you enjoyed my story.
πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡




No comments:

Post a Comment